20 Jan 2014
Release: Version 0.5.2
Second release today, sorry.
More bugfixes, and you should definitely upgrade, since the Construction page was broken in 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 thanks to the API being inconsistent again.
- Fixes the Construction page, it now actually works
- Fixes countdowns on the Repairs page that kept on counting down from 23:59:59 once a reparation was finished
- Fixes a bunch of layout issues causing things to jump around
- The Tool now quits on Ctrl+Q on Windows and Linux too
- Fixes a bunch of UI bugs in the Tool
- Qt version requirement lowered from 5.2 to 5.0, since some Linux distros still don't stock 5.2 *cough*Ubuntu*cough*;
You need 5.2 to get full performance, but it's not /that/ big of a difference
- More appropriate program file names, depending on the platform