28 Jan 2014
Release: Version 0.7.0
The big feature of this update is tool livestreaming.
Before, the tool only updated when you pressed Refresh, which then polled the game for new data.
With 0.7.0, the tool will leech off the Viewer and gobble up any data that goes through the game.
If something happens in the game, the tool will know of it, immediately.
- Viewer -> Tool livestreaming!
- Windows: The first time you close the Tool (on Windows), it'll alert you of the fact that it's still running in the tray
- Windows: Added a setting to disable this and quit when the window closes
- A lot of overall performance improvements
- OSX: New cache format, preventing potential future hash collission issues
- Construction timers in the tool sometimes starting over from 23:59:59 when hitting 0
- Construction projects not showing notifications properly
- The tool spamming you with error popups if your connection drops
- Update notifications not looking quite right
- Update notifications not comparing version numbers correctly (potentially alerting for past updates)
- Dropping an image on the viewer replacing the game